Tel: 01985 846891

1a Chinns Court Market Place; Warminster Wiltshire BA12 9AN Email:linhambutchers@gmail.com

History

Linham-butchers-history 2Linham-butchers-historyLinham Butchers originally started a butchers business in 1905 by Ernest Linham and was based in Clifton, Bristol.

They moved out to Keynsham where they opened a butchers shop shown in picture at bottom. The family worked its way through the early 1930s depression by moving to take on a farm at Bradford-on-Avon.

Later that decade Ernest Linham and his son opened a shop in Warminster Road in Westbury. A while later other stores were opened, Hillworth store in Bratton, another in Warminster and lastly Maristow Street in Westbury.

Unfortunately in late 2014 it was decided to close the shop in Maristow Street, Westbury.

Today we have just the one shop at 1a Chinns Court, Marketplace, Warminster which is run by Chris Linham who is the great grandson of the founder Ernest Linham.